Monday 19 September 2016

Typography




I have asked by lecturer to do typography that describe myself. Following are 5 typography i did with my Adobe illustrator :



The 'I' in the 'CREATIVE' word is replaced with a bulb of brain showing that creativity can be related to brilliant ideas born from the brain.

I replaced the letter 'O' with a magnifying glass and 'i' with a thumbprint showing the curiosity of finding things and clues.

I replaced the letter 'J' with a gavel and 'T' with a balance, showing the environment of court and law where justice need to be upright.




I replaced the letter 'v' with a multiple hearts inside a large heart brings out the love meaning in this word.


I replaced the letter 'S' with a donkey in a 'S' shape and a human pulling as a 'b' letter. Donkey here can represent the stubborn since people used to call a stubborn person, donkey-headed. 

From this task, I learned that typography plays important role in conveying message through different shapes and illustration. Adding a symbol or icon in a word will reveal the character and its property more and helpful in delivering message to public.

No comments:

Post a Comment