Wednesday 21 September 2016

Updating my work space.


We were asked to have our own studio and other things such as:

  •  Analog: tools, hand-drawn materials
  • Digital : computer, software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop), printer, scanner, camera
 as
  • Documentation: Work book, Sketch book, e-Portfolio (instagram), blog
Instagram: Menagha_maggie
Contact: menaghaz_24@yahoo.com

My working studio is still under progress. Below are the photos of my studio :





There are still lot of things I need to buy but for now the tools I have is colour pencil, pencil, pen, oil pastel, brushes, ink, scissors, black marker, sketch books, colour papers, A4 papers, cellophane tape,poster colour, colour spray, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Krita is installed in my laptop. I will use camera in my handphone. Instagram and blog need to be updated time to time as I progressing.

My wall is still in process:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment