Thursday 6 October 2016

Task 2: Gift for Friends

 Lecturer asked us to bring gift for the friends and do a graphic card based on the gift. The below is my graphic card I did using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

                                                     Figure 1: Graphic card

The gift I chose was Cadbury blueberry chocolate. At first, I planned to give a drawing of my friends' face but It will be a dull idea, and it less likely stimulate emotional responses. So I chose chocolate
as a gift. It also not expensive and I can distribute to everyone, so everyone will get equal chance. Chocolates are also help to relieve stress and it is also a great antidepression.

Below are my friends' gifts for me.

Fatin gifted me an empty glass bottle which was decorated by a 3D paint.
Figure 2: Glass bottle

Zhenbo gifted me green tea drink. 
Figure 3: Green tea

Umar gifted me R O K chocolate. 
Figure 4: Chocolate 

Ruifeng gifted me an oat choco.
Figure 5: Oat Choco

Yati gifted me a double mint chewing gum. 

Figure 6: Chewing gum: double mint  


From this task, I learned how to use Adobe Photoshop to crop a picture and make a graphic card. I also made my friends happy by gifting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment